
Our long trip is now over and we are heading home to Utah where it is nice....and cold. What is up with that? Anyways....I need your prayers and this is why:
1. no more babysitters on hand
1. no more babysitters on hand
2. no more happy dirty diaper changers (everyone loves to see Sienna's huge loads)
3. no more sleeping after Sienna wakes up at 4:45 am
4. no more taking my sweet time getting ready in the mornings....afternoons...evenings
5. no more throwing mine and Sienna's clothes all around and having grandma clean up after me. (thanks mom!)
6. no more in house chef/housekeeper....now it is just me doing all the cooking and cleaning
7. no more blogging whenever I want
8. lastly but most importantly I get pretty sick on planes before they land and I am flying solo with Sienna. No husband to take Sienna when mama has to puke. No husband to refill the bottle with warm water because Sienna won't take her semi warm bottle and she is screaming. No husband to hold Sienna because my arm is tired. I miss you babe, can't wait to see you tonight!
Therefore, I need your prayers to help me get back on track. I am way too comfortable with how easy my life has been for the last 3 weeks. Here is a huge shout out to my family who has helped me tremendously while I have been here. Thanks everybody! We will miss you!





5 comments:
I'm praying for you and can't wait to see you again. It feels like you've been gone a lot longer. Your family is awesome, I'm so glad you got to spend so much time with them. I'm excited for you to see Tyler again too, I know he can't wait to see his girls!
Don't you love going to your mom's and getting spoiled? I so need that right now! :) After last week...haha. Anyway, glad you can be with Tyler, sad I can't be there for your homecoming, and missing our girl's nights with you and Nikki. Love ya, girl!
Oh my gosh, that picture is so cute!
I loved how my family was when Sydney was born. There is something about a new baby (or in your case, newish) that makes people want to help you out! It's the best! Even I get the urge to help friends out with theirs when I have my own. My mother in law always gets up with Sydney every time we visit. My mom will change her diaper every time I ask! It is HEAVEN! So I will pray for you, because it is back to the real world of poop and spit up. Sorry friend.
I do hope you do not get sick on the plane ride. It would be nearly impossible doing all of that yourself (taking care of Sienna etc) and being sick. You are a brave woman! I remember how you throw up and stuff. Gross. Try not to be so gross, okay?
Oh I know how you feel. Handling life on my own for the first couple of days was rough! Good luck, its not too bad! You look great by the way and your little girl is so cute.
Post a Comment