
and bought the new Stephenie Meyer book, "The Host". I told myself I would not get this one until I was finished with the Twilight Series but I could not resist. My sister-In-Law Kelly chose this book as our new read for the girls in our family so naturally I had to succumb to temptation. It is really promising so far and I am thinking Jared will be the new Edward in this book. Stephenie has a way of making you feel the character's emotions in her books which leaves me fascinated. If there is anyone else reading this book at the same time I am, I am interested to know your thoughts so far.





5 comments:
I haven't read it because it sounds a little weird to me, but I almost bought it awhile back. You'll have to let me know what you think of it once you're done, and then I might have to get it. We do have a long car ride coming up later this summer. That might keep me entertained.
I've heard its good but a little hard to get started. I plan on reading it after Breaking Dawn. I went to Barnes and Noble today and read the preface and first chapter, so excited!
I am obsessed with the twilight series so maybe I should read this book to pacify me as I wait for Breaking Dawn. I'll let you know what I think...it sounded weired to me, but if there's a new Edward than I definitely need to read it!
I am enjoying the book but it did take alot to get started. Its really good though. I keep wanting to read more to find out what happens so its much like Twilight in that regard!
I'm going to start the book this week. I will let you know what I think!
Post a Comment