CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mama Mia!!!














Can I just say how thankful I am to be a mother to such a remarkable little baby girl. Who knew you could love somebody so much? Being a Mother is the most challenging yet rewarding thing I have ever done. Tom Hanks in the movie, "League of their Own" said of playing baseball, "Hard is what makes it great." How true that statement is. I am so happy to be your mommy Sienna and I look forward to watching you grow into a wonderful woman. I would not be the mother I am without the example set for me by my own mother and my mother in law Lynn. Thank you for everything you do for us.
I took Sienna in to get her pictures taken since I have not done so since she was 6 weeks old. My girlfriend Nikki gave me a gift certificate to Kiddie Kandids and I took advantage of it for Mother's Day. Thanks Nikki! Sienna was such a champ the whole time. Hope you all enjoy the pictures and have a wonderful Mother's Day.







10 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh, she is SO beautiful! Sydney never smiles for the photographers. She gets "shy" and makes her serious faces. I have yet to get a professional one with her smiling. Those are great!

And being a mommy is so hard but it is so much fun at the same time! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Ashlee said...

What a doll!! Those pics are adorable.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh wow, she is getting so big! What a beautiful girl. You're such a cute mom, Katie. Happy Mother's Day! I love the pictures!

SJ said...

SHe is so darling!! She has the Best Mom too!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I've been waiting to see these pictures! I'm so glad that you were able to get them done, she is so photogenic! She takes the best pictures ever. I bet yesterday was such a special day for you. Happy Mother's Day, I hope to be the mother you are one day! Love ya!

Aubry said...

I love those pictures! She is so stinkin' cute!

Jenn Whitesides said...

I love the pictures!! She looks so adorable in her outfit and big smile! We just did kiddie kandids too and it took over an hour of me dancing around and Joe juggling props to get a smile out of Mason. It looks like you had plenty of good pictures to choose from!

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

she's growing up so fast! I can't wait for Tanner to meet her. who knows... maybe one day they wil end up eternal companions! LOL! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures!! She is so cute I love her outfit and hair bows! You are such a great mom! I am going to add you to our friends list so I can stay updated!!

Anonymous said...

My grandbaby Sienna is the most beautiful baby ever. We love you guys so much and can't wait to see you all again. Sienna needs to call grandma and yak up a storm.