Listen to the interesting noises Sienna likes to make. You have to love her face as she is doing it...Priceless.
Sienna is actively engaging in conversation with me in this clip.
"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
Listen to the interesting noises Sienna likes to make. You have to love her face as she is doing it...Priceless.
Sienna is actively engaging in conversation with me in this clip.
6 comments:
I can't wait till Carly is making noises like that too. So fun! She really sounds like she is talking back, does she say any words yet? When did she start cooing, was it later than normal because she was a preemie?
Samuel and I watched the videos together and when you asked "what do you like to do in your shorts?" Samuel looked at me and made the same noise! I had to agree with him. Sienna is so cute...I couldn't tell which was funnier though, her talking or your baby voice! Joe tells me that my baby voice goes 2 octaves above the highest note on a piano. I also liked the frog pool, I might have to get one of those.
I love when babies start babbling. She sounds like Sydney! Must be a girl thing.
She is seriously such a doll. Isn't it fun when they're talking back to you? I love it. She's going to be a little heart breaker! I need to call you, I have a little bit more of an idea of when we'll be in Utah. :)!!!
Those are great videos! Sienna is at such a fun age!
She is geting so big, And I LOVE that pool where did you get it, it is so cute
Post a Comment