"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Back to my roots
Here is a slide show of our trip to Arizona. We had a blast doing various things. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed the trip...not likely.
We have that same walker! That's funny. Sydney loved it. It is put away due to the move, but she STILL played with it even when she was too big.
Sienna is the cutest thing ever. She is so tiny and petite just like Sydney! CUTE! I love her swimsuit and I think I am jealous of how cute it is. Where did you get that? Sydney enjoyed the pictures as well.
Don't your parents live in the same house? They renovated it right? I haven't been there since I lived in AZ, so I can't remember what you told me. I see the tile in the kitchen though and it looks so nice!
I loved the slide show...it's always so hard to come home after being spoiled by the parents, isn't it? Sienna is so cute and tiny. I like how she grabs your dad's glasses. Mason likes to grab mine too so I always have to wear my contacts (which I think Joe appreciates!) Now that I can comment on your blog, I must go back and say that my favorite video of Sienna was the pelvic thrust. I got a good laugh on that one! I've seen babies do all sorts of things, but never pelvic thrusting to get around!
I have a rockin' husband who makes me laugh endlessly. We have 2 beautiful daughters together who add so much depth to our lives. We have a wonderful life together and I look forward to eternity making memories.
8 comments:
We have that same walker! That's funny. Sydney loved it. It is put away due to the move, but she STILL played with it even when she was too big.
Sienna is the cutest thing ever. She is so tiny and petite just like Sydney! CUTE! I love her swimsuit and I think I am jealous of how cute it is. Where did you get that? Sydney enjoyed the pictures as well.
Don't your parents live in the same house? They renovated it right? I haven't been there since I lived in AZ, so I can't remember what you told me. I see the tile in the kitchen though and it looks so nice!
I loved the slide show...it's always so hard to come home after being spoiled by the parents, isn't it? Sienna is so cute and tiny. I like how she grabs your dad's glasses. Mason likes to grab mine too so I always have to wear my contacts (which I think Joe appreciates!) Now that I can comment on your blog, I must go back and say that my favorite video of Sienna was the pelvic thrust. I got a good laugh on that one! I've seen babies do all sorts of things, but never pelvic thrusting to get around!
I really did enjoy the slideshow!! Very cute! And I am officially recognized as the new Aunt! I am very excited about that I will have you know.
Oh, I love your pictures, it made me miss you so much! Looks like you had fun. We really miss you guys, I'd love to see you when we come. Love you!
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Two birthdays and a wedding? Wow! Sienna is so cute. I bet your parents just adore her.
so cute! It was fun to get to know you guys! She is so adorable
WOW what cute pics!! Your family doesnt look like it has changed at all.
Post a Comment