CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend


BBQ SEASON KICKOFF!!! We barbequed with the Noltons, the Jacksons and the Lindquists


Sienna playing with Brilee.


Sienna teaching Brilee the ropes on sitting up.


Sunday dinner over at the Lloyds.


Savanna, Ellie, Jonah and Cameron


4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Cute pictures! Can I just tell you how pleased I am to see other little girls with no hair? It makes me so happy! Its good to know that skylar isn't the only one without any :)

Leslie said...

I love her little skirt that she has on. Cute! Looks like a good time.

Aubry said...

I love BBQ's and Sienna is so cute playing with her little friend.

Anonymous said...

Brandon saw this post and said "Thanks for inviting us!" :) We will have to get together this summer for some bbq's for sure!