CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tagged by Lacy

ABC'S

A- Attached or single? Happily attached and off the market

B- Best friend? Tyler of course and I have several great friends, no need to mention them all.

C- Cake or pie? mmmm.cake. I love spice, yellow and wacky cakes the best.

D- Day of choice? Friday for sure!

E- Essential item? Bra! After breastfeeding things hit the floor. Okay..slight exaggeration but seriously...WHY???

F- Favorite color? Purple

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? I love the worms cause I can bite off the heads.

H- Hometown? Scottsdale,AZ

I- Favorite indulgence? I like to put oreos in a bowl and pour milk over them and crunch them up and eat it like cereal. Don't knock it till you try it!

J- January or July? I love bundling up on a snowy day in January but I would also say July if I was lying on a beach somewhere.....like Hawaii.

K- Kids? Baby girl Sienna 8 months and my dog Toby...I consider him a child.

L- Life isn't complete without? My family.

M- Marriage date? June 25, 2002

N- Number of brothers and sisters? I have 2 older brothers, 1 older and 1 younger sister.

O- Oranges or apples? Oranges

P- Phobia and fears? being buried or burned alive. ahhhhh...just the thought gives me the chills.

Q- Quote- "you don't have to be fast, you just have to be faster than the slowest Giselle" There is a picture of a lion chasing after it's prey and that is where it is quoted. I know it reads something like that but it made me laugh so hard.

R- Reason to smile? I am alive to see my daughter grow. My husband is the most hilarious person I know without even trying.

S- Season of choice? Fall. I love all the colors here in Utah.

T- Tag 10 people. Sara, Erin, Jeanene, Emily, Kelly or Tadd, Johnathan, Tiffany M., Andrea and Aubry (if Lacy did not already tag you) and Jenn W

U- Unknown fact about me? I bake really yummy cookies!

V- Vegetable? Green beans

W- Worst habit? Biting my lips, or picking my split ends.

Y- Your favorite food? I love all food so it is hard to pick just one.

Z- Zodiac sign? Capricorn


3 comments:

Leslie said...

I was telling Aleisha the other day about your "Oreo Cereal" that you used to do. So you still do that? GROSS! hehe. I hate Oreos, so I'm biased.

Also, I'm a bad friend. I thought your favorite color was green. Lacy tagged me, so I'm going to do it. I just have been posting alot and my sister said she can't keep up. So... It might be awhile.

The Railsback's said...

thanks for the tag! It really made me stop and think on a few of those.

Gardner World said...

I hate Oreos too always have. I fact I think they taste like dirt. Jacob my oldest could eat a whole package if I let him. I bet he would like your oreo cereal. I learned alot about but oddly none of it was a suprise. :)