CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

I Now Pronounce you...

















Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Barnett!! Tyler and I flew down to AZ April 16th for Tadd and Kelly's wedding. We drove down to San Diego the very next day to witness their sealing in the San Diego Temple. It was absolutely gorgeous! After the sealing we went to dinner with family and friends at a little pizza place called Sammys. The very next day we drove back to AZ for the ring ceremony rehearsal/dinner. We dined at another pizza place called Pizza Picasso (Kelly's family is Italian). It was very yummy! Saturday night we joined Tadd and Kelly at the Wrigley Mansion for their ring ceremony and reception. It was such a beautiful ceremony and fun reception. I have never seen so many people storm the dance floor when they opened it up for everybody. We had a blast dancing the night away while Sienna slept like an angel. I apologize for not sharing pictures of the ring ceremony and reception as I forgot one important detail...my camera! I will post these pictures later after I receive them.


4 comments:

Leslie said...

Check out the cleavage on Mama Katie! ha! ;)

Cute pictures. Tadd's wife is super cute friend. It looks like a fun time. I'm sure San Diego was beautiful!

Lacy said...

Funny story...my husband Thad played baseball for Deer Valley and one time during a game against Horizon Tadd made the comment that their names were very similar. He remembered that and told me about that when we were dating. He asked me if I knew a guy at Horizon named Tadd, all I knew of him was that he was your brother. I just thought that was funny.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, beautiful pictures! It made me miss the San Diego temple, that's where we were married as well. What a gorgeous couple! Sounds like you have a sweet sister-in-law. I would've loved to get down with you at the dance...I've got moves you've never seen!!

Gardner World said...

I love the San Diego temple so Pretty! They look happy. Cute Pics!