CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

All Sorts of Mischief


More human than dog really....He crossed over the line.


Tyler just planted this baby tree and already Toby has it devoured.


Don't tell dad that his newly planted tree has become my new chew toy.


Sienna just laughing at Toby being mischievous




3 comments:

Leslie said...

Jack and Toby are twins. Totally serious. The only difference is that Jack is bigger and has a longer body. M totally sending a picture when I can. Its crazy how much they look alike. We were told Jack was a Lhasa Apso mix but definitely now I think he's got schnauzer in him.

Sienna... So so adorable!

The Railsback's said...

I have a friend whose dogs do that every night! That is so funny!

Erin Marriott said...

Okay, I think Toby's gone too far, being in your sheets! That was hilarious! I miss litle Tobes. And Sienna, smiling at him on the blanket? Precious. It was so good to talk to you the other day. I'll have an official date of our 'lunch' day soon. I'll call you this week.