
Meet Sienna's new Summer friend Kerby. The weather hit the 90's here in Utah so I bought Sienna a little play pool to cool off in. She loves the water and splashing all around.

Keep in mind I had to inflate this pool on my own....I almost passed out.

Just admiring her new friend.

Just splashing the water with her hand.





3 comments:
Oh, she looks like she's in heaven, with that little frog! She is seriously so adorable!! I wish we were closer to enjoy those summer days with you girls! And I love your new slide show...I almost got a tear when I saw our Vegas pictures! I need to scan all of our "pre digital" pictures. Good times.
I kind of can't believe that you blew that up all by yourself. I can see you doing it and I was laughing! She looks so cute in her hat and swimsuit. I bet she loves that pool. Being in Arizona, Sydney LOVES getting into the water because it is so so hot here!
What would we do without pools? She'll have so much fun this summer!
Post a Comment