She has the cutest little laugh!! And Tobes was cute, trying to get Sienna's attention! I haven't checked your blog in a few days....I've been so crazy busy packing for our trip! Your bar-b-q looked fun!! I have to say, I was a litle jealous. I miss those days so much with you guys, and seriously I know one day we'll be back in the same city again. How's Nikki? I miss her like crazy. I'll call you when we get to my parent's house! Love ya!
I have a rockin' husband who makes me laugh endlessly. We have 2 beautiful daughters together who add so much depth to our lives. We have a wonderful life together and I look forward to eternity making memories.
3 comments:
Totally cute! I think I even heard her snort because she was laughing so hard! How funny!
She has the cutest little laugh!! And Tobes was cute, trying to get Sienna's attention! I haven't checked your blog in a few days....I've been so crazy busy packing for our trip! Your bar-b-q looked fun!! I have to say, I was a litle jealous. I miss those days so much with you guys, and seriously I know one day we'll be back in the same city again. How's Nikki? I miss her like crazy. I'll call you when we get to my parent's house! Love ya!
I love how her little legs were kicking so much! I love making babies giggle. It is my favorite sound!
Post a Comment