
Today my tulips perked up!

I received a beautiful bouquet of tulips and a box of chocolates from my parents for Mother's Day. Thank you both for being so thoughtful. I love and miss you guys very much. Happy Mother's Day to you too mom, wish I could spend it with you.





3 comments:
I LOVE tulips! They are easily one of my favorites other than daisy's or lily's. So pretty! Happy early Mother's Day to you friend!
Oh, I love tulips! They are so beautiful, and that was so sweet of your parents! And how fun for Erin & her family to visit. Okay, I thought I knew almost everything about you until I read about the oreo cookie bowl cereal thing. I may have to try that! I miss you!
Katie you are so funny!!! What a difference some water makes to perk up those tulips.
Post a Comment