CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Quick Fix-a-roo









Tyler accidentally broke one of my decor plates (live well, laugh often, love much) while playing with Toby recently. We received them as a wedding gift from some good family friends so I was pretty broken hearted. I thought about gluing it back together but it would look really tacky. So....after much thought, this is what I came up with. I just hot glued the remaining plates to the new ones and bought a bigger plate rack. Now I am wondering if the middle plate needs a maroon dessert plate, so please tell me if it looks complete the way it is or if I should add on.

(Sorry about the poor lighting as I took them from my camera phone)


3 comments:

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Like I said on the phone today: I think it looks nice! I like the yellow plate in the middle. It makes it eye catching and adds color.

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, I love to come to your blogg and see the new stuff and watch Sienna get tickled. I could seriously watch that little girl all day. We had the best time ever while Tyler was out of the country.