Find it again by watching the movie, "P.S. I love You". Have you seen it yet? I just watched it while my mom was here and I loved it. I bawled my eyes out and laughed out loud. It is a really touching story about everlasting love beyond the grave. It reminds you to love and honor your spouse better and greater and to appreciate them for loving you back. You will just love Gerard Butler too, he is hilarious and cute!
P.S. I loved it!
The Author Cecilia Ahern is adorable too. She wrote the book when she was 21 which is just amazing because the movie is so deep. Now I have to read the book.







10 comments:
I will have to rent that movie. Should I read the book first? By the way, I read "The Host". I borrowed it from a friend and just finished it last night. I actually really liked it. Have you finished it? What are your final thoughts? And, that's so cool that your mom stayed with you guys while the hubby was away. Moms are so great.
That sounds like my kind of movie! I think I will go get it today!
I kind of hate Hilary Swank. Will I still like it? Aleisha said it was a good movie too. I just don't know if I can handle crying being so pregnant. ;)
LOVE LOVE LOVED that movie! We watched it on Mothers Day...kind of a bad day to watch it since my husbands mom passed away 3 years ago but I had no idea what the movie was about. That was the best movie, okay second to August Rush. Have you seen that one yet?
Shut up, we just got that in the mail today from Blockbuster. We'll watch it tonight, in bed.
I have watched that movie and I bawled the whole time, but I guess I didn't have to tell you that...you pretty much figured that one out on your own! Such a great movie, definitely one to have a box of kleenex with! I'm glad that you had a good time with your mom, it looks like the 3 of you had a blast hanging out. We are back from the reunion, it was fun but I had so much work to come back to. I feel bad because they had so many activities going on at the reunion that I didn't even have a minute to read, you're probably finished with the book. Sorry I'm lagging behind. I'll call you soon.
I haven't seen that movie yet, can you believe it?! I've always wanted to. And good job on the broken plate fix. I think you did a good job on 'improvising'! You've always had a knack for decorating. It's been a while since I've checked your blog! I had to catch up a bit. And I'm in the middle of Twilight, and seriously can't put it down. I'm loving reading right now, I totally got into it in Mexico. I need to call you.
p.s. Sienna is getting cuter by the minute.
I miss your daily blog updates. Maybe it wasn't daily, but it was alot and I loved it. ;)
Hey stranger, I think your plates look great, always a bummer when stuff like that happens! Hope all is well,
Post a Comment