Oh, I loved the posts about the "three men in your life"! Tyler really is such a good dad, and I'm sure this was fun having his "FIRST" official Father's Day!! I love your backyard, by the way!!
I just looked at your slide show and saw Sienna's room and I am going to have to make a run to Rod Works for sure! Where are your frames from? I also need to get a lamp or something in there!
I have a rockin' husband who makes me laugh endlessly. We have 2 beautiful daughters together who add so much depth to our lives. We have a wonderful life together and I look forward to eternity making memories.
3 comments:
Oh, I loved the posts about the "three men in your life"! Tyler really is such a good dad, and I'm sure this was fun having his "FIRST" official Father's Day!! I love your backyard, by the way!!
I just looked at your slide show and saw Sienna's room and I am going to have to make a run to Rod Works for sure! Where are your frames from? I also need to get a lamp or something in there!
Looks like it was a fun day!
Post a Comment