
We were married in the Bountiful Temple.

We ate at the Outback for dinner. Thanks Mom and Dad for the gift card!
We stayed that night at the Alaskan Inn in the Ogden Canyons. Kind of a tradition of ours. Thank you Nikki and Ken for watching our little girl while we celebrated the night away.
The "Old Ketchikan" Cabin where we stayed.
I tried to get a picture of the scenery but failed.
The huge jetted tub.
Tyler and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary on the 25th. Time really flies by when you are having fun and with the man you love. When I look back on our relationship over the years I can honestly say you love your spouse more and more everyday. There are days you want to ring their neck and there are days you can't stop looking at them. I love you Tyler and thank you for choosing me to be your wife. I look forward to celebrating many anniversaries with you.





12 comments:
Wow, six years! Congratulations!!! I love your wedding pictures, they are way fun to look at!
What a cute couple! You look great Katie.
That is very true about ringing their neck one day and then not being able to stop looking at them the next. It describes it all perfectly! :) Happy Anniversary! I was just looking at pictures from your reception the other day! It was in the stuff I was unpacking. You looked soooo pretty friend. Congratulations. I'm so happy you got to get away.
I guess Josh and I are coming up on 6 years. Man, I feel a bit old! Tracy just celebrated her 10th!
I'm so glad you guys had a great time! We had such a great time watching little Sienna. It was sad that night we went home. I wanted to watch her splash in the bathtub and read her Goodnight Moon. Thanks for dinner (both nights) and for the opportunity of letting us spend time with your little angel. We love you guys!
Congrats on 6 years! Time really does fly when you are having fun.
Hey Katie-
It's been a while since we've seen you guys. I found your blog through Matt & Jen's. I had no idea you guys had a baby!! She is so cute. Love your blog. It was fun catching up and seeing what you guys have been up to.
Congrats on six years! Do you feel old enough to be married that long?! It's crazy to think we've been out of high school for 8 years, and are married with kids!
That's so nice that the two of you got to get away.
I am so glad you found me. I have not seen you guys forever!! Your little girl is darling, and so is your dog! Nate says to tell Ty hello. I am excited to be able to keep in touch with you! Where are you guys living?
Oh, I've always loved your wedding pictures!! I can't believe when we met you guys we were all still newlyweds!! Is that crazy?! 6 years! Congratulations!!! Sounds like you had a fun/romantic little getaway! And so sweet of Nikki and Ken to watch Sienna.
Hey happy six years, that's awesome. I am glad you could get away, good old Nikki will take care of things.Thanks for all the comments on my blog, and helping me figure out how to put things together, much appreciated!
So thats the bed huh.... J/K
You are the funniest girl ever!!
:)
I can't believe it was 6 years. So we should expect a sibling in 81/2 months, judging from the the action in the cabin.
Post a Comment