CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Little Mermaid


Me, Sienna and Grandma Lynn at Oakridge swimming pool. Hip Hip Hooray, I have a Summer swim pass!!! This will help me deal with my Arizona withdrawals.


Angie, Savanna, Ellie and Wyatt


Ellie and Wyatt


Lesley and Jonah (Jonah would not cooperate) lol!


I promise I have a swimsuit on!


Aunt Lesley and Sienna


She absolutely loved the kiddie pool. She loved to sit and splash and kick her feet.


She could stand by herself by the step (she loved that)


Totally chilled out with Aunt Angie.


5 comments:

Aubry said...

Sienna's little swimsuit is so cute. Looks like fun! No better way to beat the heat...although, your heat is not as bad as ours!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I just love the summer and swimming! I have the same swimsuit that you're wearing! :)

Leslie said...

Nice side boob! Hehe! I know you were wearing a suit. Your swimsuit is cute! Where did you get it? We went swimming today! Its so fun. Sydney loves it just like Sienna. I bet they'd have fun together. If only!

Jenn Whitesides said...

I love both yours and Sienna's swimsuits. Very hip momma and baby girl! Oakridge swimming pool is so much fun, it'll be nice to have a summer pass. We'll be joining you soon in Utah...should we meet up at Cherry Hill sometime maybe? The greatest funspot you'll ever know, know, know?

Erin Marriott said...

Looks like you guys had fun! If only we lived closer to have pool days with you. Sigh. Maybe someday! I had to laugh at your little 'hoochy mama' picture!! haha...you still looked really cute! And I know exactly what kind of swimming suit you had on...it was probably just needing a little adjustment!! haha!!