CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sienna Tagged by Carter


11 facts about Sienna:


1. She is a miracle through and through. Born 6 weeks early, 3.5 lbs and no need of oxygen assistance. Only 18 days in the NICU and taken home 3.15lbs.

2. She has a magic blanket given to her by her Grandma Lynn. It puts her right to sleep the minute I lay her head down and she wraps it around her face.
3. I sing a special song made just for her that makes her smile and laugh whenever it is sung to her. It is the dorkiest song ever but she loves it and has loved it since she was a few weeks old.
4. Sienna is a girly girl for sure. She loves my "S" necklace and grabs it and holds it whenever I have her in my arms. She loves my earrings, watch, rings and bracelets.
5. Sienna loves water. I let her play in her bath at night way passed the raisin skin stage. She still loves to splash and kick the water but now she is engaging more with water toys.
6. Sienna is going to be my BROWN eyed girl. They are very dark still with a hint of green but that is what we are thinking. Yeah!
7. Sienna is great at focusing on anything and is very alert. Her cousin Savanna asked Grandma Lynn if she ever blinked her eyes.
8. Although she was a preemie, Sienna has never been sick. I guess she has had diarrhea but nothing serious yet. knock on wood.
9. She WAS born with a lot of hair actually. The more she grew, the more hair she lost. :(
10. Sienna is a daddy's girl. She will remember her daddy even when he leaves on long business trips. Tyler can get her laughing hysterically all the time.
11. She is loved more than words can express. She is my little miracle baby and I thank my Heavenly Father for her everyday.
Sienna tags: Alli, Kylie, Kyler, Mason



3 comments:

Erin Marriott said...

What a cute post! I love Sienna. She really is your miracle baby, and I still get chills every time you say that. You can just feel the love you have for her. By the way, I like your new title..."Grin and Berrett"~ clever.

Jenn Whitesides said...

What a sweetie pie! It's amazing how we were both blessed with our babies at the same time after our long wait! I am so excited to get our kids together. While we are "homeless", we'll be living w/Tom and Suzy until Joe finds a job. So I'll see you in a couple of weeks, yay!

Leslie said...

Sienna and Sydney are so much alike. I just think they would be best friends if they met. Sydney had lots of hair as a baby too, but of course it ALL fell out! Also, she has a blanket too! We call it her "cuddly" and she can't go to sleep without it. It has a little bear head attached to a blanket and she loves to cuddle with it at naptime or bedtime.

Our girls are just so cute!