"Anyone can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a daddy".
I would like to publicly thank the special daddy's in my life. I have been blessed with wonderful men who support and love me.
To my daddy,
I wish I could be with you this day to celebrate how fabulous you truly are. I would not be the woman I am today without your example my entire life. You always put your children before your own needs and/or wants. We are constantly telling you to take more one on one trips with mom but you love to be with the whole family surrounded by your children. I love you daddy and cannot thank you enough for the overwhelming love you have given me. It is truly comforting to know I have a daddy who will do everything in his power to make sure I am happy and safe. Thank you daddy for all the years you have been so wonderful to me. Sienna wanted me to tell you she adores and misses her Grandpa pa and his glasses.
To Tyler's daddy,
If we ever have a burden to bare, Marlon comes to the rescue. You have put together our kitchen tables, baby cribs, desks, beds. You have hung cabinets, heavy mirrors and pictures. You have spent many hours laboring in our yard. You have helped us move countless number of times which includes three flights of stairs. Not once have I ever seen you perform these acts of loving charity without a smile on your face, which tells me you truly are happy and willing to extend your helping hand. Thank you for the example you set and your Christ like love.
To Sienna's daddy,
I love watching you with our precious daughter Sienna. I can literally see and feel the love and affection you have for her and her for you. I know I can always depend on you for a helping hand. You never turn down the glorious task of changing a dirty smelly bum. I love to hear you singing and whistling to her as you do it. You have such a warm loving spirit about you that can be felt anywhere. Although very little, Sienna knows and loves her daddy very much and misses him when he is not around. She lights up when you walk into the room as if waiting for you to notice her and make her laugh. We love you daddy! Happy first Daddy's Day!
Sienna wanted to give a big kiss to her daddy and both her Grandpas. Hope you have a wonderful day, you all deserve it. hint (pause the music)





6 comments:
What cute kisses!
Aw, what a sweet little girl. You have some great Dads in your life. You are a lucky girl! (and I am too with the ones I've got)
P.S. Sydney couldn't make that face or sound until she was alot older. Baby genius you have there! hehe
She's kissing! Together with her pelvic thrusts, she's got quite the talent!
That it so cute! Love the kisses.
When ever grandma Sharon can't sleep I just go in and get a kiss from my baby Sienna, She is my special little grandbaby.
Post a Comment