CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Forgot To Mention...

...I finished The Host. I really enjoyed it. It did have it's moments where it was really long and drug on forever with very specific details but overall I give it an A. I thought it was a very thought provoking book that left you with mixed emotions about the humans and the souls. Is that wrong?

Sorry Jared, my heart still belongs to Edward.


4 comments:

Aubry said...

You already know that I liked it, but I still like the Twlight series better. And, of course I like Edward better too!

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading it and I'm about half way through! Every time I start I fall asleep...I think it's because I'm pregnant!

SJ said...

The HOst sounds interesting!
Thanks for the Info, You Rock!!! :)

Leslie said...

Oh friend, Your heart belongs to Edward? Hee! :)

But I am ALMOST done with The Host. I do like Edward better too. Jared is too rough for me but I think Ian is sweet in the book. Even though some stupid jerk on Amazon ruined the ending for me, I am still reading it and it still feels suspensful. I'm grateful for the details now that I've been spoiled! Alot more happens than what I read so it is good. I do think the book drags in parts but it does give you lots to think about and I Like how observant Meyer seems to be about how humans interact. I have often gotten teary eyed reading it. Especially in the parts where she talks about maternal love.

And that was one long run on sentence.