Sienna rolled over today all by herself for the very first time. It is true what they say when they tell you your child will just do it in their own time. I took my eyes off her for one second and when I looked back she was rolling over. I about died with
excitement. I tried to grab my camera and have her roll over again but of course she wouldn't do it again.
6 comments:
Hooray for Sienna!! What a doll, isn't it so exciting when they do those little amazing things? Okay, girl, so I've been MIA for a few weeks. I've had some serious computer troubles, and tonight, Dan surprised me and bought me a new laptop!! I almost cried :) Anyway, I got a kick out of your answers on your tagged...that was cute. And what a neat book, I'd love to read that. I'm all about new fun ideas to do with Dan to keep those sparks alive! Love ya girl!
Yay! Now she'll start doing everything so fast you wont beleive it! It really is exciting though. Sydney didn't roll forever! But then when she did, she did everything.
It took my kids forever to roll over because they were so fat and had really big heads. HAHA :) They get that from there Father.
I found you lady!
Sienna is such a darling baby girl! She is growing up!
I like your gender nuetral background! ha! :) I do really like it though, for real. Or as Josh would say "FO Rizzle"
Hey, hey you're linked. I hope Tadd told you about the wrong flight scheduling and that is the honest truth. I booked the flight for Friday I guesss but thought it was on saturday, so when we decieded to check in online friday night, found out I had screwed it up. It was too late to book another one for sat and the prego wife didn't feel like it was a good idea to drive. I feel bad I told tadd we'd use the credits and come and see them there gift is now on it's way to there apartment. You can delete this it's long. The baby is still in there, 6 weeks left Mackenzie can't wait to get it out. We are really excited maybe our kids can date in 18 yrs time at uvsc.
Post a Comment