
Ta dah!!!!


Sienna is now sitting up on her own. She is mastering the balancing act more and more everyday. She had one little accident the other day and I felt like such a bad mom. I put her boppy around her and I was sitting right in front of her so I felt I had her under control. WRONG! Toby wanted to play and he managed to get my attention and in that split second I heard BONK and then Sienna's piercing cry. She rolled out of her boppy and smacked her head on our coffee table. Poor baby.





7 comments:
Shalie managed to bonk her head several times when learning to sit up, even with me right there. I always felt bad, but it appears to be a pretty normal thing to happen to babies.
Hey Katie-
So good to hear from you! I ran into your brother in my ward, weirdest thing, he was there for the Railsback's baby blessing. Anyways I talked with him for a bit and I am so glad to hear that you and the baby are doing great! You have such an adorable family! Isn't being a mom fabulous! Blogs are so fun I have been able to keep in touch with many through them. Anyways we'll be talking!
Try raising a child who is learning to walk on wood floors! It's so heartbreaking here her thud to the ground every time she can't get her footing. So don't feel bad! You can't keep your eyes on her every second! But YAY! She is sitting up!
I promise I write in the English language... my comment just didn't make sense above! I was distracted!
I have done that more times then I can count. It makes them stronger!! Well at least it makes boys stronger :)
Friend, I come on your blog sometimes just to listen to your music!
Sienna is super cute and getting so big! Glad to see all is going well! Love you guys!
Post a Comment