"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
Friday, April 11, 2008
Pelvic thrust you ask???
Leslie wondered about Sienna's pelvic thrusts so here is our proof. This video clip is kind of long so just watch the beginning and towards the end. You can see how Sienna scoots all around. Don't listen to me because I sound like an idiot.
Oh....can you get any cuter?!!! It's still so crazy to me to think. that. I . still. have. not. met her. in . person!!! Can you believe that?! The last time I saw YOU, was at your baby shower and Sienna was still in the hospital. I can't wait to hold her and snuggle her. She is seriously beautiful, Katie. It was so good to talk to you the other day. I love your guts. I guess Dan & Ty talked today, and Dan's going try and see you guys when he's in town visiting John in the hospital. Loved this video clip of Sienna!
I have a rockin' husband who makes me laugh endlessly. We have 2 beautiful daughters together who add so much depth to our lives. We have a wonderful life together and I look forward to eternity making memories.
3 comments:
LOL! She flops around like a fish or something! So cute! That will be a funny video to have when she is older.
And I LOVED the fart noise you told me about over the phone. Kids are hilarious.
Oh....can you get any cuter?!!! It's still so crazy to me to think. that. I . still. have. not. met her. in . person!!! Can you believe that?! The last time I saw YOU, was at your baby shower and Sienna was still in the hospital. I can't wait to hold her and snuggle her. She is seriously beautiful, Katie. It was so good to talk to you the other day. I love your guts. I guess Dan & Ty talked today, and Dan's going try and see you guys when he's in town visiting John in the hospital. Loved this video clip of Sienna!
That is funny! I love it when they find interesting ways to move around. I like how the dog went up to her to see what she was doing.
Post a Comment