
Sienna and Ellie

Toby sniffing his competition

Easter was a fun day for us. We rarely take Sienna out and we never take her to church because of RSV season but we decided to take her on Easter. We dressed her up in her new Easter dress and took her to church with us. She was so good. Later we went over to Tyler's parents for dinner and Ellie (Sienna's cousin) held her for the first time.





5 comments:
What a cute little girl!! She looked so pretty on Easter. Glad she got to go to church and get shown off!
Katie!!!!! How are you? I'm so glad you have joined the blogging world :) What a great way to stay in touch. Hope all is well.
Oooh! You added more pictures friend! Are you glad I helped you? I am like your most favorite person! :)
Hi Katie! Welcome to blogging. Your daughter is adorable! I would be so scared to take her out right now too with all the nasty viruses going around. I'm glad to see that you are all doing well. It'll be nice to keep in touch with you through our blogs. Yeah!
Grandpa said
This puts me to tears, because i miss you and peanut so much. I show this blog off to all my partners at work. I love you all and will see you at the wedding.
Post a Comment