CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Sienna on solids!!!


Look out boys...here I come!


What a little cutie pie!

What a messy eater, but you gotta love her.





Sienna started solids last week and I could not be more excited. She is so funny because she hates all the foods I thought she would love...like fruits. She loves vegetables only. She purses her lips shut any time I try to feed her fruits and opens high and wide when I give her vegetables. Typical. Oh well, that will change in time I am sure. Bathtime has become more interesting because I find food in her ears ect. I always think I clean her pretty well afterwards but she keeps me guessing which is more fun anyways.



1 comment:

Leslie said...

She is still tiny but growing up! She's so cute. Solids are a fun time!