CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14, 2008

2007, What a year


The first time I held Sienna


Tyler took this picture of Sienna in the NICU for me..how sweet






We found out we were pregnant with our first baby at the end of January. Pregnancy was a breeze....at first. We thought we were having a boy but found out to our surprize it was a girl. We were cruising along with the pregnancy getting things ready for the baby when I found out at a normal check up that I was really sick and might need to deliver the baby right away. Other than some discomfort I felt fine so I was shocked when they told me I had to have an emergency C section. YIKES!!! This was not how I wanted things to go for my first baby. I wanted it to be perfect....and she was. She was so perfect and healthy. She did not need oxygen either. She was my little miracle and her doctors and nurses could not agree more. She was 3lbs. 5 oz. and 16 in. long. She was so small but such a little fighter. Only 18 days in the NICU!!! Sienna is our pride and joy!



3 comments:

katester said...

FRIEND! I hope you like what i Did.

Leslie said...

Oops, I posted as you. hehe

Gardner World said...

Your blog is cute and so is your little girl. Everyone seems to be having girls except for me!! oh well I am happy with my boys. You dont look like you have changed much. Still has cute as ever.