CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

You Go Girl!!


My friend Lindsey is the author of the new book "How to Date Your Spouse". A few weeks ago I went to her book signing party and since I was one of the first people there I received a free book. I am currently reading this book and I must tell you it is very motivating. It makes you want to stop everything right then and there and go on an awesome date with your spouse. I believe it is available at Seagull Book if anyone is interested in new and creative dating tips. You can also visit www.howtodateyourspouse.com. Congratulations Lindsey, we are so proud of you!



1 comment:

Leslie said...

That's cool that your friend has a published book! That would be a really great wedding gift or even anniversary gift. I'll have to keep it in mind and perhaps pick one up for myself!