CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

March Madness


Sienna doesn't quite get the whole looking at the camera thing yet.

Kansas tied with Memphis to put them into overtime

Kansas is down for the moment...

Sienna and Nikki

For the March Madness final game we went over to Ken and Nikki's house to watch it on their new big screen. Tyler picked Kansas to win it all and they did. Way to go babe!!! I decided to cheer them on as well considering I always go for the opposing team which frustrates Tyler. I try to keep it interesting.
Sienna wowed Ken and Nikki with her pelvic thrusts. No, we did not teach her. This is how she gets around. I will post a video once I figure it out. It is hilarious!


3 comments:

Leslie said...

Pelvic Thrusts? I have to see that!

I didn't know you were such a sports fan. I mean, I know you went to games occasionally but I didn't peg you to like root for a team! haha. I'm a bad wife. I usually go in the other room and watch something else when josh watches basketball.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, I LOVE these pictures of Sienna! She looks like such a big girl, sitting up on her own, she looks so proud of herself!! It made me miss you and Nikki, I miss those 'girls' nights...and also with the hubbies, too I guess, haha:) It was so good to talk to you today! I love catching up with you. Tell Nikki hi for me, and tell her tick tick tick, I'm waiting for her blog!!! p.s. I'm going to start the "Twilight" series. It's finally time.

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun night! Thanks for coming down, we had such a blast! I'm glad that Tyler's team won! Kenny and I were laughing after you left at Sienna's pelvic thrusts. The cutest thing ever! I miss her, it was so fun to see all of you and we're going to miss you while you are in Arizona!