CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Blonde Moment


I am sure everyone has blonde moments they can laugh about. My friend Nikki and I love to laugh about our blonde moments because our list is very long....and hilarious. I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression, I am not proud of my blonde moments but sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself. Does anyone else find the post office to be a very confusing stressful place? No...just me?? Well today I went to the post office to return some merchandise (another blonde moment I will share another day:):) anyways...their machines were down so I was standing in line and thought I should probably fill out my addresses now so I will be quick as the line was getting very long. I grab one of the slips they have available and start filling it out all the while thinking to myself I am going to be so quick. Finally....it is my turn and I step up all proud with my HUGE package and the lady takes my slip and gives me a strange look and starts weighing my package. I start getting nervous that maybe I did something wrong when she asks me to fill in the description, weight, ect. of my package. I thought to myself this is strange, never had to do this before. The other guy helping her looks at my package where I wrote the address and said. "you're shipping to Ohio?" I replied all proud, "sure am!" Then he said with a grin, "I don't think you will need a customs slip if you are shipping to Ohio." Did I mention the long line behind me? Hope you all got a good laugh!



4 comments:

Leslie said...

Remember when we used to get lost in PV mall? I think everyone has those moments! I never do anything at the post office until I'm up there and can ask someone. I dont care if it takes a long time! Haha

Aubry said...

That is pretty funny! Thanks for sharing and thanks for your comment on my being real post!

Kroeger Klan said...

Classic! You are awesome!! Your blog looks great!!

Kroeger Klan said...

Classic!! You're awesome! I love your blog!!