CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Splish Splash





Sienna's bath time is a real hoot. She loves to kick her feet and splash mom (love the second shower Sienna...thanks) Her bath time turns into more of a wrestling match as she loves to take the washcloth from me.... and it is a real struggle getting it back. I think she gets her abnormal strength from me even though daddy would highly disagree. Don't worry Tyler, you are still my superman. I also love wrapping her in her little towels...she is so cute.



2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love bath time. It is so much fun because Sydney loves to splash me and play! Sienna looks so cozy in her little towel.

Gardner World said...

She looks like a little doll in her towel. Bath time here is like going to the water park. Water every where. But is partial my fault they still all shower together. All four!!