My mom and my sister are the greatest! They came out a few weeks ago to keep me company while Tyler was on a business trip in Australia....(I am going next time). You know you are close when you can have fun just lounging around the house playing cards or watching movies. They were such a tremendous help with Sienna and Sienna just loves them both. My mom could get Sienna laughing like crazy which was hilarious.







3 comments:
Aw, I miss your family! Also, I need to meet Sienna. She makes the best faces!
Hooray!! You guys have a blog now!! Yea! I am so excited, Katie, and now I get to peek in on your life any time I want! Your blog is absolutely adorable!! Sienna is such a doll, and can't believe how big she's getting. I love ya, girl!!
Your mom always has been super funny! That was cute. I love baby giggles. It warms my icy heart.
Post a Comment