Post these rules on your blog.
Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.
List:
3 Joys
3 Fears
3 Goals
3 Current obsessions/Collections
3 random/surprising facts
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 Joys:
1. Experiencing motherhood. It is the greatest joy in my life besides being a wife to my awesome husband. We love to sit and watch her mind tick and try new things.
2. Family and friends. I would be an absolute mess without my family and friends to lean on. Tyler and I love to hang out with good friends and visit with both our families whenever possible. We are lucky to be blessed with such wonderful people in our lives!
3. My dog Toby. He is like a son to me. Before we had Sienna, Toby was my little companion when I was home alone while Tyler was away on business. I even let him sleep on the bed with me...weird but he keeps me extra warm.
3 Fears: What??? I am not afraid of anything!
1. Like Aubry my biggest fear is losing precious people in my life. I do not believe I am strong enough to handle that kind of trial.
2. Fire.
3. Close confined spaces.
3 Goals:
1. Raising good children in a happy home.
2. Being successful.
3. Making a difference in people's lives. I love to be inspired so therefore I would love to inspire someone else for the better.
3 Current obsessions/collections:
1. The Twilight Series books. I am not ashamed to say I loved these books and can't wait for the 4th book and movie to come out. I visit the author's website frequently and chat with other fans. I am such a dork but seriously if you have not read this book, hopefully I have inspired you to read it. You can thank me later.
2. Recipes. I love to cook/bake and try new recipes.
3. Blogging. Thanks Leslie and Erin for getting me hooked. Hop on the bandwagon Nikki and Jeanene!
3 Random surprising facts
1. I am abnormally strong. Leslie and Jeanene can remember the time when I wrestled both of them at the same time and won!
2. I am a little OCD. Those of you who know me the best like my poor husband and family members would not find this surprising.
3. I like to make up songs for Sienna and I am surprisingly good at it. One song I made for her calms her down immediately...it is amazing.
I tag Erin, Leslie, Andrea, Ashley and Tracy.





3 comments:
Katie, I love you! For some reason, because you are in Arizona, I am really homesick for you! I know it's weird because we go for weeks at a time without seeing each other, but maybe just the thought that you aren't in close proximity makes me anxious. I'm feeling like I did when I lived in Vancouver. I know, I'm such a booobaby, you and Erin can attest to that but I just love visiting your blog and it's about time you posted something since you've been gone, j/k, I hope the wedding went well. Tell your family hi for me and give them all a hug. We miss you!
I do not remember this wrestling you speak of. I do, however, remember slapping you hard in the face. You cried. Remember? And I laughed and mocked you with my deliciously evil remarks.
Oh, and I have two new recipes you'd love. Want me to email them to ya?
I love LOVE, LOVE the Twilight books!! I cant wait either. I have already pre-ordered the fourth book.
Post a Comment