CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Shhhh...

I love taking pictures of Sienna when she is sleeping. There is an indescribable peace about a sleeping baby. Just thought I would share a few of the million I have taken. Enjoy!

Sienna fell asleep while I was burping her and it was so cute Tyler took the picture on his phone.

This is a picture of Sienna the day we brought her home from the NICU. 3lb. 15oz.

ahhhh....


4 comments:

Gardner World said...

Babys are so cute when they sleep. Just a peice of Heavan!

Aubry said...

I love how cute they are when they are sleeping. I wish I dared to take pictures of Shalie sleeping now, but I'm afraid it'll wake her up! Good thing I got a lot when she was younger, right?

Leslie said...

I used to be able to get away with that but now Sydney's eyes would pop open! She is so so cute. I just want to cuddle with her. What a beautiful little girl!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh I could just squeeze those little cheeks! She is so adorable, Katie. It's a priceless moment for a mom when your baby is sleeping, and you can admire your beautiful baby from all angles. She's getting so big!