CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Joy 08'

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did! Sienna slept until 8 am! That was her Christmas gift to her parents, and the additional bonus was the snow falling. Since Sienna is still so young and not sure what is going on we were able to sit down to a nice breakfast before opening presents. Just to clear things up, the presents under the tree were all for our little Boo Boo. What a spoiled little stinker. That is what happens when you live away from family and they send you gifts. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Barnett. Tyler and I bought ourselves a new head board/foot board for our bed. Later that afternoon we went up to celebrate with Tyler's family. Sienna was once again spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa Berrett. Thanks everybody for everything. The most important gift is the gift of family and friends. Merry Christmas!




I tried to get a picture of the snow falling outside after driving home tonight and this is how it turned out. Oh well.


8 comments:

Aubry said...

Happy belated birthday and Merry Christmas! It looks like Sienna as just as spoiled as my Shalie. We need a playroom with all the toys we have!

bevany said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Fun that you got to be with Ty's family even though yours is far away. Sienna looks cute as always!!

Leslie said...

What? No picture of the new foot/head board??? I want to seeeeee!

It is fun spoiling our little ones. Sienna looked like she had a great time and I'm sure you had fun watching her enjoy everything. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I bet it was so fun seeing Sienna opening her presents! Grandparents are wonderful, she is so lucky to have the parents, grandparents and aunts and uncles that she has! Hope that New Year's is a fun time for you too, can't wait to see ya again! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Brooke said...

I can't imagine not being able to see my family on Christmas, you're so lucky to have the Berrett's! Looks like Sienna had a blast. And don't worry, the spoiling only gets worse the older they get!

Unknown said...

How fun! Don't you just love this age? It makes Christmas so fun as a parent. :)

SJ said...

Happy Late Christmas Lady!!
I love your collage of pictures.
I love Sienna's face on the her rockin' horse! :) i love it!!