CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

More The Merrier

If you could not tell by now, by daughter LOVES her binky. So much so, sometimes she needs two I guess.


(I am not sure what that weird blob is at the top of her head. This was taken with my cell phone.)



15 comments:

Kroeger Klan said...

Too cute!!

Josh and Tausha said...

That is so cute! Hope to see you soon!

Leslie said...

Hilarious! And they match too. At least she thought it out and wanted her binkies to be the same color. You have a little fashionista in your future!

The Railsback's said...

probably the most hilarious thing i have ever seen!! She hoot!

Anonymous said...

She REALLY must love her binky! Too cute.

Okay, I really can't believe you sit on the row infront of me in primary and we hardly have the chance to talk! I guess we are too busy keeping out kids under control!

I thought it was cute when you told the little girl in your class to go sit on the chair in the row infront of you so she could see better and she said "I don't want to be in that class, I want to be in yours..." Very precious!

Unknown said...

Too funny! I miss you in Relief Society.

Brooke said...

Gotta love those binkies! Both my girls always had many of them. I have a picture of Macklie with 14 all lined up in row on her bed.

Lacy said...

I can't get mine to take ONE and your's wants two... There are up's and down's to both I guess. So cute!

Jenn Whitesides said...

How funny! Samuel needs two binkies at night, one to suck on and the other to hold. Never both in his mouth at the same time! It looked like you had a wonderful Christmas...I think Sienna was on Santa's really, really good list this year!! And happy birthday to you Katie! Market street looked SO yummy, I'm salivating right now thinking about it!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

That is so cute! Daylen was my binky baby! Ya gotta love it.

bevany said...

Love it. Binkies are the best thing ever, but the worst at the same time. It's so not fun getting rid of them. She looks dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey nothing wrong with needing two! Can't help much with binkies, both of my kids hated them.

Anonymous said...

LOL, that is too cute. I've never seen that before! Hope you're having fun with your mom, tell her hi. Miss you guys!

Leslie said...

Question: We want to take the binky away. Are you thinking about that soon? What are you going to do? Sydney only has it at night when she sleeps or at naps but when we were in Hawaii she would scream for it everytime she got tired. It was SO frustrating because we ended up losing it on the road to Hana and only had Savannahs. So we just want to get rid of it so she doesn't start getting TOO attached. Have you heard of any good way to do it? We are thinking cold turkey is best with Sydney but we didn't even have to TRY to take her bottle away because she didn't care about it. So I am at a loss...I'll try cold turkey but I don't know if I can listen to screaming all night. haha!

Heather said...

glad we aren't the only ones with this uh..problem.