CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Girl Has Moves

Last week I was able to catch Sienna on video dancing to the Evolution of Dance guy on the Today Show. Sienna loves music and is learning how to dance to it. Whenever she hears music she automatically thinks to dance to it. I think it is so funny that dancing is almost like an internal instinct for children. Music = dance. Brilliant! Anyway, this is just a short video clip of Sienna slowly busting a move. enjoy!


7 comments:

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

way cute!! I love how she bounces at the end. Misty

Heather said...

what a cutie. you better watch out for boys soon!

Anonymous said...

Like mother like daughter. Of course, what else would she be watching than the Today Show? We are so getting tickets to go there and we will make the biggest sign ever so they put us on t.v. Maybe you'll get some green paint in your hair again!

Leslie said...

Wow, she was really gettin' LOW there! I had a chuckle at that. So cute. I love the dancing babies. Obvously I do, because I make Sydney dance for treats.

And I loved seeing Toby in the video. Hi Toby!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable~ I love the squats at the end!

Anonymous said...

Bust a move my cute grandbaby, Sienna you are too cute for words.

Erin Marriott said...

I love it...you're already training her to be an avid fan! Someday we will go. We'll do the whole thing. One day.