CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

A New Development

This week has been quite interesting. Sienna is the type of baby who only falls asleep in her crib and occasionally her carseat. I would say she has turned over a new leaf and found anywhere, and I mean ANYWHERE to do just fine. If it be my bedroom floor or even the hard kitchen floor, it is A-okay with her.


I was able to pick her up and change a poopy diaper while she stayed fast asleep. I call that pure diaper changing talent.


Don't you love how her little clip is hanging on by like three hairs?


This one is the funniest to me because she likes one drawer in my kitchen in particular that I put random things in she can play with and pull out and I guess it took everything out of her.


11 comments:

Brooke said...

So cute! She must really be wearing herself out. Growth spurt maybe? I'd just enjoy while it lasts!

allisonlaurel said...

That is so funny! I love them when they so sleepy like that. One time I was trying to keep Addy up but she was so tired- I held her by her arms and shook her in the air and she slept through the whole thing! Wait that makes me sound like a bad mom....disregard that story.

bevany said...

Oh she looks so cute! I love it. I have some pictures of Keigan doing the same thing. I love the thermometer and pen by her in the last one. She really must have worn herself out.

Leslie said...

Aw, it is so cute but so sad. She is just so tired Mommy!! That's pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

Cutest thing ever! I love her animal print top! Did you switch binki's??

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much I miss that little girl. she is the cuttest baby in the whole world. And so smart and funny.

Josh and Tausha said...

That is so funny! Was the bottom one when we were on the phone?

Alecia said...

That is hilarious and oh by the way I was laughing at your comment..He is pretty cute, haha...

Unknown said...

Your blog always gives me a chuckle! I love these pictures!

The Railsback's said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! She is so Cute!!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, she is too funny!! I was laughing so hard, she is such a cutie pie!! I love it!