CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Musical Talent? Who Knew?

I finally caught it on video! I was so excited the other night during dinner when Sienna started doing this and she continued like a good girl for the camera. For some reason it reminds me of the SNL spoof with Will Ferrell and the "Cowbell". "I've got a fever and the only cure is more cowbell." If you have never seen that skit, you definitely want to look for it on YouTube. You might want to pause the music so you can hear it a little better. Sorry for the terrible lighting but all you need is your ears.


7 comments:

Leslie said...

LOL! That is so cute. It's like her own personal banjo!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love it!

Josh and Tausha said...

That's so cute and funny!

Brooke said...

I love it! I miss what fun things little ones do. Enjoy it while you can, just wait until she can sass you, it sucks!

Anonymous said...

my cute grandbaby can strumm a number on her lips, I love it.

Anonymous said...

my cute grandbaby can strumm a number on her lips, I love it.

Anonymous said...

my cute grandbaby can strumm a number on her lips, I love it.