How cute are they?
Thanks Britt for the birthday hat, I love it!
Notice her Binky's? Ahhhhhh!!!!!
We tried out the Tree house Museum one day and it was so much fun. There is soooooo much to do and so much to see, but I could hardly rip Sienna from the Japanese bridge. She started by crawling over it and then quickly learned how to steady herself and make it over. Alas, we spent most of the time on the bridge watching her go back and forth. Let me tell you, not much fun when you have bad allergies.

Africa room, the bridge, and the music room.

The Oval Office, huge book reading chair, and the fire truck. I tried to get Sienna dressed up in the Fireman jacket and hat but she refused.

the China room, A castle with a fun human size chess game, baby table where she made a friend, and of course...back to the bridge.






7 comments:
Oh I had SO much to catch up on!!! I love all your pictures, and I just want to eat this little girl right up. I laughing so hard with the two binkies!! It's like she just can't get enough! How nice for your parents to come and see you especially while Tyler was away. Doesn't it make the time pass so much quicker?! Love ya girl, sorry our conversation got cut short the other day, I'll have to call you again soon!
I love the tree house museum, my girls have so much fun there! It must have been great having your parents here for a little while. And I have to say, that it would really be hard to have Gavin gone as much as Tyler is. I'm really impressed you do it all alone as much as you do!
Where is the museum? and how much does it cost? I have never heard of that one.
That place looked super fun! There is somewhere similiar here but it is in the east valley. Those pictures with Sienna and your Dad are so cute.
By the way, we took Sydney's pacifier away last night just to see. She has just become so obsessed with always having it. Anyway- She screamed for it for about an hour and a half and then we finally got her to sleep. She hasn't asked for it SINCE! Not even at nap time. I will let you know how tonight goes.
The Treehouse is pretty fun for kids. We haven't been in a while. How much is an annual pass? It just might be worth it. I couldn't handle it if Mike traveled like Ty. I can barely handle it when he goes on an overnight hike. Thank goodness for parents who help out, right?
How fun! When Emery's a little older I think I'd love to get an annual pass!
I'm so glad you went, I told you it is a blast. Probably even more fun for the adults lol. I loved taking my nieces and nephews, so much fun. Annual pass is a very good idea! I am so glad that your mom and dad were able to come see you while Tyler was away. They are so awesome. I'll let ya know for sure if we end up coming up the first week of February. I hope so! Give Sienna a kiss for me!
Post a Comment