Wow! bath time is soooo much fun!
They make me smile and smile...
Okay mom, I think I am done.
No really mom, I mean it.
I know I have way too many bath time posts but I can't get enough pictures of this girl in the tub. Naked babies are the cutest! There is something about their teeny tiny tushes (spelling?) that are so irresistible. I love it! Sorry Sienna, you will have to suffer through the humiliation of having your nakedness posted on the Internet. On second thought, maybe private blog is best???






12 comments:
Lol! That is so funny! It looked like you could tell exactly what she was thinking..She is adorable, I would take a million pics too..
That's cute...especially the "I mean it" one. Love bathtime posts :)
Love the Hair.
naked babies are the best and so cute, remember I used to do that to your hair too!! And it totally looks like she is really thinking what you write on your blog. Love it Love it, Love it!!!
I hope no boy babiees are looking.
Love Granpapa Kirk
I hope no boy babiees are looking.
Love Granpapa Kirk
You only get the chance to have them once when they are little, so we have to torture them! Too cute!
I know exactly what you mean, I love taking bath time pictures. By the way I have to give you props because you are one of the very few bloggers who updates your blog more than once a month. It makes me happy!
I forgot that I hadn't commented!! It looks like she has a lot of hair in those pictures!
Bath pictures are my favorite. Babies just look so cute in the bath tub for some reason. And her face is priceless!
Okay she is just the funniest little girl!! I love her face, it's like she's really saying that!! I too, love my babies in the tub, it's one of my favorite moments!! I loved her singing in the highchair!! Oh my goodness I just want to squeeze her!!
Those are so cute. I can't wait to get some of my own.
this a thoroughly entertaining series of photos...love it! And I think you had a fabulous idea to meet in AZ this summer. Definitely need to find a good time so we can all be together! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment