CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Finger Lickin' Good


Here she is eating with her spoon like a civilized baby.


This is Sienna retiring her spoon because I guess it just wasn't hauling the chocolate pudding into her mouth fast enough.






While Sienna enjoys her chocolate pudding delicacy, Wet Ones are mom's necessity!


7 comments:

Leslie said...

Messy eating pictures are always so cute! Sienna looks like she is getting more hair on top.

Sydney always loved pudding too...It's just so tasty!

Brooke said...

Messy faces are the cutest. I don't blame the girl, sometimes you just can't get the chocolate into your mouth fast enough!

Anonymous said...

What a cute, messy face! I love that she loves chocolate! yummy!

Josh and Tausha said...

So cute and messy! She is a good eater!

Anonymous said...

Geeze mommy it tastes a lot better if you eat it with your fingers. Plus I'am so cute with all that pudding all over my face. And I know that you love to clean with wet wipes. too funny

Unknown said...

I love it! I never wipe Gabe's mouth as often as I should. It's so funny and strangely cute.

Lacy said...

How nice that she can feed herself! And how lucky are you that she keeps her bib on...my little monster wont keep her bib on for 5 seconds.