CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Two Valentines



Tyler took me to a really nice yummy restaurant called Rickenbackers that neither of us had been to before. Great choice babe!



Afterwards we went bowling at Fat Cats. We both sucked it up, but luckily I only lost by ONE point the first round. The second round was a different story.



On Valentines Day we took this little cutie to Jason's Deli. She was quite the character, let me tell you. Sienna is an absolute riot and she keeps her mom and dad thoroughly entertained. Tyler and I like to fight about whose personality she got because she is so dang cute and funny.

I am so thankful I have these two very special Valentines in my life. I love them both so much and can't thank them enough for putting up with me. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day!



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Sienna is a little darling!

Heather said...

Sounds like fun. She is such a cutie.

Leslie said...

Sienna is pretty cute! Looks like you guys had a good time. How fancy you are with your Pellegrino! (I actually really like Pellegrino but no one else I eat out with does, so I have no one to share with!)

And bowling looks fun! Happy Belated Valentines Day!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

How fun! It looks like you had a blast. Nothing is better than spending a Holiday with the people we love.

Anonymous said...

Sure looks fun! Valentines is sure fune isn't it!

Josh and Tausha said...

It sounds like you had a great time! Sienna looks so cute and happy!

The Koon's said...

Looks like your Valentine's turned out after all..I'm so glad! When do you wanna go shopping this week? Call me..

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like you all had a great time. And Sienna looks like she is always going to be a show stopper. I think she is a combination of the two of you.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh how fun!! I'm glad you two were able to spend some time together, and sounds like Tyler made it special for you two! That little Sienna is so precious, it was so good to talk to you the other day! I'll have to call you again so we can talk longer, my kids in the background were going crazy!!

Joni said...

Great minds do think alike! (wink, wink) That is a cute picture of Sienna.