"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
Friday, February 27, 2009
One Little Monkey Jumping on the Bed
Sienna loves to jump on the bed and the couch. Here is a funny video of her showing off her skills.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Next time put on some music and that will get her really bouncing. She will even shake her butty too! Gotta love that little girl. Miss you guys hope to see you soon. You should of seen this guy at the Suns game play the lucky 777 shoot out. He shot the ball from half court and won , $77,777.00 dollars. You should of seen him jump all around!!What a basket he made, he even shot it granny goose style. It was great. We even got Sienna another Suns monkey this one is orange and it has long arms that she can wrap aroung herself and carry with her, that will be fun to watch her do. Love, Gramsalish
I love how she gets a big grin on her face every time she plops down. Letting kids jump on the bed is a rite of passage! Soooo cute. Sydney still loves to jump but our bed is so high off the ground I can't let her!!
Oh, she is just too cute, I love how she looks so proud of herself too! I had fun catching up on the last few weeks for you, I can't believe she's already 18 months! Where has the time gone?! You're such a great mom, Katie, and she is one lucky little girl to have you and Tyler. She is so precious, I love all these pictures.
Hey Katie! She's getting so big!!! It's crazy how fast time flies!! Parker will be 2 in May. I can't believe it! Hope all is well. We sure do miss our neighborhood!!!
I have a rockin' husband who makes me laugh endlessly. We have 2 beautiful daughters together who add so much depth to our lives. We have a wonderful life together and I look forward to eternity making memories.
7 comments:
Next time put on some music and that will get her really bouncing. She will even shake her butty too! Gotta love that little girl. Miss you guys hope to see you soon. You should of seen this guy at the Suns game play the lucky 777 shoot out. He shot the ball from half court and won ,
$77,777.00 dollars. You should of seen him jump all around!!What a basket he made, he even shot it granny goose style. It was great. We even got Sienna another Suns monkey this one is orange and it has long arms that she can wrap aroung herself and carry with her, that will be fun to watch her do.
Love, Gramsalish
Wow she is having a fun time! How cute is that!
You are such a good mom to let her jump, I never let my kids to it, i should though it is fun!
I love how she gets a big grin on her face every time she plops down. Letting kids jump on the bed is a rite of passage! Soooo cute. Sydney still loves to jump but our bed is so high off the ground I can't let her!!
Oh, she is just too cute, I love how she looks so proud of herself too! I had fun catching up on the last few weeks for you, I can't believe she's already 18 months! Where has the time gone?! You're such a great mom, Katie, and she is one lucky little girl to have you and Tyler. She is so precious, I love all these pictures.
Too cute! It is so fun to see them do "big kid" things.
Hey Katie! She's getting so big!!! It's crazy how fast time flies!! Parker will be 2 in May. I can't believe it! Hope all is well. We sure do miss our neighborhood!!!
Post a Comment