Not only do I have to worry about her "pink" blanket, now I have to worry about her "white" blanket. What have I done?
We went to visit my friend Alicia and her new puppy Cash. Isn't he the sweetest pup? (except for Toby of course) Sienna just loved him but Cash was not quite sure about her.
Sienna has been laid...by my Hawaiian lays. I keep a stash of them in my downstairs bathroom and Sienna loves to put ALL of them on at one time. They are practically her size so I am surprised she doesn't keel over. She loves to put them on and then take them off again.
Tyler's brother Brandon and his wife Stephanie had their sweet baby girl a few nights ago. They finally named her Audrey Lynn. (not sure about the spelling). She was almost 9lbs! She is precious and looks just like her big sis Ava. Congrats!






1 comment:
I replied to your comment on my blog friend. Just FYI.
I LOVE the picture of Sienna in her "jammers" (as we call them) and her white and pink cuddly blankets. I think Sydney has like three cuddlies. She has taken a liking to just ONE but she will sleep with them all. Just wait, Sienna will start getting into princesses, dollies, puppies, or whatever when she is a little older and she'll make you put them ALL in bed with her! It only gets worse but it is still SUPER cute. That's why I am constantly taking pictures of Sydney sleeping with her princesses, dolls, and blankies. I don't know how it is comfortable in her bed sometimes.
Your new little niece is sooo precious. Makes me almost want another one...ALMOST. Audrey is a cute name! I'm filing that one away in case we have another girl.
Post a Comment