
I LoVe love LOVED this book. Call me crazy because it is a little disturbing in a way but I loved it anyway. I could hardly put the book down. It is supposed to be the first of a trilogy so I won't lie, the ending will upset you in a way. Stephenie Meyer recommended it on her website so I decided to give it a try. I found myself wanting to be like the main character, Katnis, in the way she is so talented and smart. So if you are in search for a good book, I definitely recommend this one to you. Let me know if you like it.





10 comments:
I'll have to give it a read. why am I not surprised you like a book that is a "little disturbing"? lol
I actually was looking for a good book so this is perfect. Thanks!!
I will have to give it a shot. Thanks...
I'm glad you liked it! I saw it on Deborah's blog so I checked it out from the library. I'll let ya know what I think!
I saw it on Meyer's site and just haven't got around to tracking it down. I'm glad to hear someone else loves it. Next trip to the store, I'm getting it! Thanks for the recommendation.
Ooh, I'm always looking for a new book!! And I totally love your judgement, because I KNOW I'll love it if you love it. Sienna is such a crack up with her pudding pictures!! She is just too cute!!
I must be going crazy in this house with sick kids but I thought I asked you already. WHat is it about? I have a book reccomendation for you... I'll call you tomorrow!
Well first of all, I am on my period so "humping" is not an option and sadly he'll be out of town..so nothing :(
Love the book!!!!!!
Love the book!!!!!!
Post a Comment