She says: (the words followed by the star tells you how well and how often she says it.)
hi***********
bye**
daddy, dada, papa******
toby*
mama (she has said it only a few precious times..the little stinker)
ball**
baba***
what (pronounced, hhwhattt)****
woh****
okay**
eieioo*** (she loves to sing this part of old MacDonald)
thank you***(pronounced, day doo)
please (pronounced, cheese)
sorry
cheese
poo poo
potty
binky
up
down
off
book
She loves books! Her favorite by far is Good Night Moon. I practically read it to her every night before going to bed. She loves to point at the pictures as I call them out, and she has to be the one to turn the page.
She knows most of her body parts, nose; eyes, ears; tongue, lips; cheeks, belly button, hands/fingers; and feet/toes. We are working on her other ones and she quickly picks up on them. She loves to point at her nose. She uses this tool as well when she needs to get herself out of trouble. She is learning to gently touch her eyeball as opposed to jabbing her finger into it. Tyler taught her how to give "knuckles" instead of a "high five". If I try to give her a high five she closes my fist and proceeds to give knuckles. I guess she figures the high five is out these days.
She feeds herself these days. She knows how to use a utensil but prefers her hands. I go with whatever works.
She has already been to the Nursery twice and she did great! Her teachers told me she loves to sing, eieio. Yes, we already have been introduced to her singing that particular song. Oh and she loves to dance. Whenever music is playing and she likes the beat she will start dancing. Her favorite tune to dance to is the Reba theme song.
Sienna also loves balls and is proving to have a great throwing arm. She loves to throw Toby's tennis ball, her balls, and anything that she can throw. yikes! If she sees anything that resembles a ball she says,"ball?" I love it!
She just started chanting monkey sounds. Her favorite stuffed animal is her Sun's Gorilla. Go Suns!
Sienna has gone pee pee on the potty twice and poo poo once. I believe it was more by chance than anything else because most days she just sits there, but still. I was so proud when she did.
Sorry for this long long post but I just love this little girl to pieces and am so grateful I have been blessed to be her mommy. I can't wait to see what else she starts doing. Everyday is a new surprise.
Here are some of my very favorite pictures that I have taken of her. Enjoy!








11 comments:
That was so fun to see a little time line of Sienna. She is getting so big and what a cute vocabulary!
Her vocabulary is actually pretty good! I bet one day she just starts talking up a storm. It was sort of that way for Sydney. She just started talking in sentences out of the blue!
The pictures were fun to see. She sure has gotten cute! And I wish Sydney would pee in the potty!!! I need to start back up doing that but I'm not sure my nerves can handle it. Ha!
so cute! now she gets to go to nursery huh? enjoy the freedom!
She is so cute! Josh says that you forgot to mention yuka(that will be our inside joke)! It was so fun having you guys over, we'll have to do it again soon.
Kaite
She is so cute. Since we have been here she has grown up so much, it is fun to see all of the little changes and advances she makes. Some time we will have to get together.
She's such a cute little girl. I'm glad she's liking nursery. That makes church so much better for mom and dad!
too, too cute, but that is my baby grandaughter. Love all the words she will be talking circles around you pretty soon. Can't wait till I can see you guys again. Keep up the potty trainging. Go girl with the nursery, She probably loves it.
That's a lot of words for an 18 month old. Good for her! Love all the pictures...she's such a cutie. Yay for nursery!
Can you believe how fast it goes! It is amazing! She is so cute!
What a cutie! She seems like so much fun!! I want a girl...someday!!
Those are the cutest pics! What are you doing on Friday? Brandon is ditching me to go to the MC Hammer concert with his buddy, do you wanna do something? Call me..
Post a Comment