I had a great Birthday this year. I celebrated all month long practically. My best friend Nikki has a December Birthday so we decided to celebrate by seeing Twilight together even though both of us had already seen it. I did not get a picture of us in our fun Twilight shirts we made but we had a lot of fun seeing it again. And I must say it is so much better the second time around. I was so nervous the first time because I was consumed with fear that it would be different from the book and the actors would be bad, so the second time around I just relaxed and enjoyed the film.
The other night we went out to dinner at the Market Street Broiler with Tyler's family. Bless their hearts for driving in snowy conditions for my Birthday. And then Tyler took me out on my actual Birthday to Kobe Japanese Steakhouse. Yum! The plan was to go bowling afterwards just the two of us but the plan was soon thwarted when the bowling alley was closed. Bummer! So we finished our Christmas shopping instead. We are quiet the slackers indeed. Thank you everyone for a wonderful Birthday.
We are laughing so hard in this picture because I kept cutting myself out of the picture when I would take it. Anyways, this is us at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse.






4 comments:
Happy Birthday Katie...Sorry we did not call!!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration and have a wonderful Christmas. We love and miss you guys!
Merry Christmas!
How fun. Happy birthday Katie! I always wondered what it would be like to have a birthday right around Christmas. I'm glad you could have so much fun with friends and family.
I forgot your birthday was near Christmas. Happy late birthday! Hope we can get together soon!
Birthdays in December rock! I'm so glad we were able to celebrate together, it was so much fun and I wore my shirt the whole rest of the day! So comfy! I'm so glad that you had a wonderful birthday, Tyler gave you such a beautiful gift, I can't wait to see it! I miss ya tons!
Post a Comment