This was Sienna's first visit with Santa since last year she was too little to go. As you can see in the pictures I had to join the party. Everyone told me she would scream the minute I placed her in his lap but I still had hope. She did not scream, she just would not let me go. Santa told me to take a seat next to him for the pictures. I felt so dumb sitting there but Sienna was happy. I want to go on strike. The Santa pictures are outrageously over priced! I mean really, can they not offer a $7 picture? So... I am going on strike! Thankfully Tyler took the pictures below. They are kind of blurry since they made him stand so far back to take the pictures. We went with our friends, the Pierce family, and their little Emery did great. She smiled the entire time. Did they get a picture of her smiling, no. Did her daddy, yes. PLUS, Whitney went back the next day to try again for another good picture and she ended up buying one. When she got home, she checked out her images she bought and they were blurry. UNBELIEVABLE!
The other funny thing was one of the Elf helpers had fangs. I am not even joking, she had pointy fangs. SCARY!



4 comments:
last year I had to sit in on the pic with Skylar and she was screaming! And yes they are a rip off :)
At least she wasn't screaming, right? Love that you had to sit with her...and totally a rip off. I've boycotted mall Santa's the last few years.
The pics Tyler took turned out really well! Thanks for inviting us we had a ton of fun! And I am way proud of Sienna...even if you had to sit with her! :)
Well, at least it is a good memory for you and her. It will be funny when she is older and you have to tell her she wanted her Mama to sit with her. So cute and kinda funny! Sydney wouldn't even go near the bearded man. She hugged me super tight when she saw him. Maybe next year...
Post a Comment