Tyler walked in the house this morning from his work out with a huge grin on his face holding the little pink square blanket. He drove around again this morning with the help of the sunlight and to his surprise found her blanket just down the street from our house. It was a mess and it stunk but I gave it a good wash and it is as good as new. WHEW!!!!





6 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so glad he found it. What a good daddy :)
It really is a christmas miracle!
I feel your pain. I have to wash Addi's blanket while she's asleep or she will sit outside the laundry room and cry for it. If it was ever lost, her world would end! What a great dad!
Yea Tyler! I'm so glad you guys found it!
Lincoln is the same way!! I foudn another one and it has been great to have as a extra for washing and when one is lost
Tyler to the rescue. Sienna must be so glad you found it. Time to get a back up blankie for the next time. Truly a Christmas miracle.
I love your mom! I totally agree with her! Glad that everything is back to normal!
Post a Comment