CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Villages

For family night we took Sienna to the Christmas Villages on 25th St. It was freezing cold but well worth the frozen limbs we endured. They had cute decked out villages galore, children's choir, and Santa Clause. We did not take her to see Santa because we were taking her the very next night. Stay tuned for those pictures.


Here are some of our favorite villages. Cute huh? Sienna loved all the ones with the moving animals or dolls. Of course she had to say "hi"to every village. She really had the most fun just walking all over and looking at all the pretty Christmas lights every where.


Sienna stayed warm and toasty.


You can't see us in this picture, but the bear was so cute.

6 comments:

Josh and Tausha said...

That sounds like a ton of fun! My niece was performing there last night.

Anonymous said...

I love Sienna's coat! She looks so cute all bundled up

bevany said...

I'm glad you posted this. I've heard about it and we are going to attempt it tonight. It looks like it might be worth it. Sienna is the cutest all bundled up!

Anonymous said...

I love 25th street at Christmas, it's fun that Sienna is at the age to get excited about this stuff. I can't wait to see ya Saturday, Twilight here we come!

Leslie said...

I LOVE stuff like that! WE went to see the temple lights last week. It was fun. They had a nativity room set up with nativities from all around the world. I've never seen that before. It was my favorite.

Heather said...

she looks so cute in her stroller all toasty warm. It looks like fun; maybe we will go too.